Corporate and SME Recruitment
Corporates (FTSE 250/Fortune 500) and Small-to-Medium-Enterprises (SME) have been my recruitment home for the majority of my career.
I’ve always enjoyed the complexity, challenges, and occasional ambiguity of this hiring environment. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and corporate organisations have the greatest potential for growth, make the right hiring decisions with Seneca Search.
Do you need to partner with external executive recruiter for your SME/Corporate organisation?
A “YES” to any of these questions and you probably do…
- Do you need to hire a senior executive or business critical strategic individual?
- Do you need to find the proverbial ‘needle in the haystack’, a rare or scarce skillset or a very specific profile?
- Is your hiring need commercially sensitive or confidential?
- Do you just lack sufficient time or lack in-house capability to initiate and execute a successful end-to-end executive search process?
“The most important decisions that businesspeople make are not “what“ decisions , but “WHO“ decisions”
Jim Collins, author of ‘Good To Great’
So, why Seneca Search?
- I’ve worked closely with executive hiring panels and senior management teams of many corporate and SME organisations to deliver consistently the intended hire; many of these have been confidential, all have required my discretion.
- I’ve helped to find, assess, select and secure CxO level hires across multiple sectors, both in the UK and internationally.
- I’ve initiated, managed, and delivered multiple search assignments over the last 10 years, including Chair, CFO, Managing Director etc.
Download our full indicative process flow
From the outset we clearly define our search process, tailoring each journey to the organisation we represent. Download our indicative guide to see how we work and what we can do for you.